Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ok Its time for me to be back at it

Life has been blissfully hectic! I don't even know where to start. All I know is my husband has encouraged me to get my blog up and running and to make it where it is worthwhile. My creative outlet. So I have decided to try and come up with a schedule, and theme, and just be, well productive with it. So besides that. I think I owe a HUGE update. Let's see. where to begin. I think last time we talked. I told you we got orders to Hawaii. Well scratch that. We are now going to Colorado Springs, unless James makes the E-9 school list. Then it is to Ft. Bliss. I am praying he makes the list. But overall James is doing great!

Noah... He is wonderful. We finally got his diagnosis of Auditory Processing Disorder (APD). We are excited because we hope now we will see progress. He is in the 4th grade and he absolutely loves his teacher. He played Pop Warner football this season and loved it. His last game is this Sunday. Bittersweet. But there is always next season. He is also working on his own 5 episode semi-animated shorts about a ghost family trying to make it in the human world. It is totally cute, and as mom, camera woman, editor, supply manager, and snack provider, I am bias to the project. Once that is finished he wants to do another one called the Chubbs. He is so creative. hahaha.

Ok now onto the BIG HUGE NEWS!!! We are expecting. February 9th. We are so excited. Our first round of IUI at this clinic worked. We are expecting a baby boy named Ethan. We are all so excited. I have a ton of baby products to review and so many things I need to blog on. I am currently 25w3d pregnant. I will do a separate  pregnancy update probably starting next week. But it is awesome. Such a different pregnancy than with Noah. I am also healthier. Overall, we are all good.

Ok... the future of this blog. I really need to get readership. So I am going to try and set up where I work on it a least every other day until the baby comes, then try and work once a week and set entries up for publishing throughout the week. I will go back to recipes, product reviews, book reviews, random facts, personal things, and just overall stuff. So we will see how it goes. I would start with my journey of this round of IUI that help achieve our blessing from God, but. I feel I am too far from everything to write down every detail. So its just easier for me to start with the here and now. I pray each and everyone has a blessed day that reads this. I will get back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!