Sunday, April 19, 2015

Take me out to the Ball Game!


Hello Lovelies,
I do have a TTC update. But it will have to wait until I can mentally write down all my thoughts. Ok. So with that... Yesterday we took in a Red Sox game which is on our Massachusetts bucket list before we leave the New England area when the Army sends us on another adventure. So Noah's school had tickets at a great price. Well not only did we get tickets, our family along with another was invited to be recognized on the field for Month of the military child! So exciting! James had to be in uniform, but he got to paint home plate and touch the sacred ground! So awesome! We ate Fenway franks, cheered, and just enjoyed the blessing that is our life. Below, I'll leave pictures! Woot woot! It was fun!
On our way!

While waiting for the staging area!
Noah with his Teachers and Principal 
Painting home plate and other field and bleacher pictures!
And after a hard day cheering....


Have a blessed day, 
Carlise 

Daily Tidbits
* We are moving uber slow today
* I have several Beauty Holy Grails I need   to write about
* I'm not as hungry these day with the gazillion vitamins I take
* As much as we need to clean the garage and spare bedroom to make room for visitors, I'm not eager and want to stay indoors and read. 
* I need to start reviewing books


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!