Friday, March 27, 2015

back to TTC...





Oh How I have so much to really catch up on. But I am going to just start here where I am and jump in like y’all are up to date. So we are getting ready to TTC through medicated IUI and donor sperm. This is big for us.  And we are paying out of pocket except for the blood work and monitoring. That will be on Tricare! So with that. We have our first appointment on Monday. We will go over our medical histories and previous labs and work I have done with our last RE. Which was less that 2 years ago. So hopefully going off of that, it will make it easier.

We feel different this time about all of the TTC and ART treatments. We feel more confident. I just really hope the doctor doesn’t dampen our confidence and hope. We are definitely in prayer and the bible and just leaning on God. We are also looking up things that aid in the IUI process as well as just getting back into baby healthy. We eat pretty good, and I also work out. But this next grocery trip will contain a lot of fruit, leafy green veggies, and good protein. I already drink a lot of water. But I need to cut our some refined sugars (who am I kidding I love my white chocolate reesees cups). So I will be going to whole foods or trader joes to get the “healthy”? chocolate cups. Anywho. I’m just trying to add more to my diet and less of the crap. But because I am the one who cooks, looks like the whole family will be on board. I also have cut out my wine. For a month now already. Yep, this is a hard on. I do enjoy my once a week glass of wine. So James is going along with me…for right now. Hahaha. I am sure he will want a bottle of scotch pending a how the IUI goes. Hahaha. So that is whats going on. I will definitely be writing blogs on this whole process. Tips and tricks. Things I am doing. Standing on my head and eating pineapple core. And of course our prayers and journey.



I also will be writing about how Noah and his struggles in school this year. But I am not calm enough to do so yet.

That is all today. Man.. it feels good to blog! I am glad I am back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!