Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tasty Tuesday is BACK!! Easy Peasy Tuna Casserole

Hello Lovelies<

I'm back for Tasty Tuesday! I am going to try to faithfully do it every Tuesday! I hope. Anywho. Today I am making a Tuna Casserole that is an easy and cheap recipe. So here we go! I hope you enjoy!



Ingredients

1 pkg egg noodles
2 cans Tuna
1/2-1 cup of Green chiles diced (depending on how much you like green chile)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of celery
3 cups of cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 cups of bread crumbs or crushed crackers
13x9 casserole dish















Directions

1. Preheat oven 375 degrees and spray non stick spray in casserole dish.
2. Cook you egg noodles according to package
3 Once the noodles are cooked and drained, put in a bowl add, tuna, soups, green chile, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix together throughly
4. Place in casserole dish, and smooth to even, add cheese to the top and cover with bread crumbs.

5. Cover dish with tinfoil, bake for 30 min, and remove tinfoil, and back until golden brown and bubbly.

6. Enjoy!! I serve with salad and some type of bread


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!