Monday, October 14, 2013

Manic Monday!

Hello My Loves,

We had such a great day yesterday going to the Apple Hill Farm in Concord, NH. It was about an hour and a half from our house. It was a lovely drive. Today is a holiday so James is home. This weekend was rare as he didn't have to work all weekend. It was amazing to have him home or good to not have to rush from football game to football game to check on his various color guards. So it was nice to have him to ourselves.

Anywho, we went to pick apples. We had a blast. Now I have to figure out what to do with my bunch of apples I have. Any apple recipes are appreciated! So here are some pictures from yesterday!




















DAILY TIDBITS:


  • Coffee tastes so good this morning... I think it is because it was freezing last night!
  • I need to get going on all these apples. I guess pintrest will be my friend on recipes.
  • I can't wait to get my hair done!
  • We had to turn on heater on for the first time this season. WOW!
  • Off to the gym. I look like a fatty in the pictures. 

Love and Blessings, 
Carlise


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!