Monday, October 7, 2013

Beauty Holy Grail: Makeup Remover


Hello Loves!! I pray you are having the most of joyous days. So today I am sharing the first of the products in my Beauty Holy Grail Series. This product was an easy one for me. This is a trusty make up remover.

Sephora’s SUPREME CLEANSING OIL!



I love love love it! It truly removes all my make up. Literally, it melts off. And it does not dry off my face.
This product ladies is A-MAZE-BALLS!!! It takes off even the hardest to remove mascara and eye makeup. It is a cleansing oil. It works as you put it on your dry face. Massage and then rinse. Then follow up with your night time cleansing routine…

The Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil retails at $14.00.  Exclusively at Sephora!

I hope you check it out.

Love and Blessings,
Carlise


Daily TidBits:

·      I am sicky poo.. Noah is sicky poo. So He is home from school and Im about to Snuggle on the couch
·      I am ready for a new fall hair do. I’m going back to a weave, and getting some bangs. WooHoo!! I am so excited about that.
·      I’m making Green Chile Chicken Chili for dinner tonight. It will be tomorrow’s Tasty Tuesday.
·      I need to steam clean carpets when I feel better.
·      I LOVE FALL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!