Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: No Peek Beef Tips

If you are like me, you want to peek at the food as it is cooking, because it is so yummy and smells heavenly.  This is one recipe.. I DO NOT PEEK.. As hard as it is. I have to keep myself and everything else in my house.  I also turn this into stroganoff.  By adding sour cream at the end. That is totally optional. SO here it is.




Ingredients: 

2lbs of beef tips,  stew meat, or chuck roast
1 can cream of mushroom
1 packet onion soup
1 cup of water



Directions:
1.     Put meat in 9x13 casserole dish 


2.     Mix all other ingredients together in separate bowl

3.     Pour over meat. Cover with foil on top. 


4.     Place in oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours…… NO PEEKING!


You can serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or rice.
I put it over egg noodles and mix sour cream towards the end for a stroganoff feel.
Excuse the paper plate, i didn't want to do more than I had to in dishes tonight. 


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!