Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Intro to Finding my Beauty Up Holy Grail Series


Hello Loves! I am starting a new series called Finding the Holy Grails of Makeup. I am so excited about this. As anyone knows me, knows I love trying makeup out and different colors and products. But sometimes a girl just needs the trusty, never fail products, that no matter what, you know will look good on you. On this quest, I need to try as many as possible. So needless to say, Sephora samples are my friends.  I will go through each category of make up. Then at the end, put all of these “Holy Grails’ or HG’s as I will call them in one makeup bag. I may do a giveaway at the end with a customized bag of my HG’s for a lucky reader! Ok Sounds fun.

As a mom, I some days don’t have time to play with my makeup. Some days I don’t  want to have to think about it….so I want to just have the fail safes to go to automatically. The areas I will be finding my HG’s are:  

·         Primer

·         Foundation

·         Powder

·         Bronzer

·         Blush

·         Highlighter

·         Eyeshadow-which will be a palette

·         Eyeshadow primer

·         Eye Liner

·         Mascara

·         And Lipstick and Lip gloss

*   Skincare products

 I am so excited to get started. I have started sampling already. Once I narrow down to two or 3 I will post a review on each one and reveal what I chose. I am starting with Primers and foundations first. I am so excited about this.

By no means will I stop trying all kinds of things. I just thought this would be fun to do! So YAY! Very exciting.

 Daily Tidbits

·         I am obsessed with Whole Foods. I love that store.

·         Currently trying to find a book to read to focus my attention on

·         I am loving Hatch Chile white cheddar cheese, it is so yummy.

·         Trying to figure out how Google + works is the pain in the booty

Have a great day!

Carlise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet new friends.... feel free to leave me something!